Type to search

Powered by Topple

News

New ‘Squad’ member proves he fits right in after comparing Trump to Saddam Hussein

I had no idea the Squad misses the days of President Bush but evidently, at least one member does. Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) was jubilant after Twitter banned President Trump permanently from their platform on Friday. He sent out a tweet showing the infamous footage of a U.S. official announcing the capture of former dictator Saddam Hussein during the Iraq war. I guess the left really does see themselves as being at war with Trump.

Bowman actively lobbied Twitter to remove Trump and just hours later, Twitter announced their permanent suspension of the president. “@Twitter why is Donald Trump still out here tweeting after inciting a fascist mob? Suspend his account!” he said. Censorship is the Democratic way especially when they feel threatened.

The resurfaced footage showed Paul Bremer, who led the Bush administration’s efforts in Iraq, prompting raucous applause by saying: “Ladies and gentleman, we got him.” Well, kind of. You didn’t go down a fox hole and drag him out. And he hasn’t been executed, despite what Democrats fantasize about. Trump is not a dictator and he has indicated he will either support another social media platform or start his own. So, the ‘we got him’ sentiment seems a bit overblown here. You didn’t even manage to silence President Trump.

Bowman has also been calling for Trump to resign and to impeach him. His fellow Squad members, along with many other Democrats, have demanded that the president be removed from office. They will be handing out torches and pitchforks during their weekly weenie roast along with ‘get em!’ and ‘burn him at the stake!’ shirts.

Trump’s account was initially under a temporary suspension after he tweeted that the “things and events” that happened Wednesday were what happened “when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots.”

After Facebook and Instagram banned him indefinitely, it was a foregone conclusion that Twitter would follow suit. Then Twitter played whack-a-president as Trump tweeted his messages from various accounts. Twitter then restricted the use of those accounts.

Twitter said Friday afternoon that it was permanently suspending the president’s account “due to the risk of further incitement of violence.”

Twitter previously removed a video from the president that called on his supporters to peacefully disperse and respect law and order, which the president posted less than an hour after reports that D.C.’s Capitol Hill was in the process of being stormed.

Trump tweeted:

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me — and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” he tweeted.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230, they would not exist for long. I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in their future. We will not be SILENCED! Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH,” he added.

“They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely… STAY TUNED!” the president tweeted.

And then the purge began. Twitter also banned Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Mike Flynn. Conservatives also lost substantial numbers of followers on the platform.

When asked about these complaints, a Twitter spokesperson told Fox News: “The accounts have been suspended in line with our policy on Coordinated Harmful Activity. We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm, and given the renewed potential for violence surrounding this type of behavior in the coming days, we will permanently suspend accounts that are solely dedicated to sharing QAnon content.”

Many conservatives jumped ship on Twitter moving to Parler on Friday. In a non-coincidence, Google App Store removed the Parler app because they refused to censor content on their platform. Apple is threatening to do the same. The ironic thing is that Parler does not allow calls for violence but that’s not what the left means here. They want free speech squelched permanently.

We should have ‘Orwellian’ t-shirts made and sell them at a discount. We’d make a fortune over the next four years. Galt’s Gulch anyone?

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
DON’T MISS OUT!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
There are a million ways to get your news.
We want to be your one in a million.
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link
%d bloggers like this:
Send this to a friend